1. Name and contact details of the controller
REINHART Rechtsanwälte mbB
Fon: +49 (0)89 – 41 11 282 00
Fax: +49 (0)89 – 41 11 282 22
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.reinhart.legal, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- the website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and possibly the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
b) When contacting us through our website
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to send us a message via the provided address firstname.lastname@example.org on our website. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the e-mail link will be deleted after the request has been made.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given express consent to this according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Darüber hinaus setzen wir ebenfalls zur Optimierung der Benutzerfreundlichkeit temporäre Cookies ein, die für einen bestimmten festgelegten Zeitraum auf Ihrem Endgerät gespeichert werden. Besuchen Sie unsere Seite erneut, um unsere Dienste in Anspruch zu nehmen, wird automatisch erkannt, dass Sie bereits bei uns waren und welche Eingaben und Einstellungen sie getätigt haben, um diese nicht noch einmal eingeben zu müssen. Zum anderen setzten wir Cookies ein, um die Nutzung unserer Website statistisch zu erfassen und zum Zwecke der Optimierung unseres Angebotes für Sie auszuwerten (siehe Ziff. 5). Diese Cookies ermöglichen es uns, bei einem erneuten Besuch unserer Seite automatisch zu erkennen, dass Sie bereits bei uns waren. Diese Cookies werden nach einer jeweils definierten Zeit automatisch gelöscht.
Die durch Cookies verarbeiteten Daten sind für die genannten Zwecke zur Wahrung unserer berechtigten Interessen sowie der Dritter nach Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO erforderlich. Die meisten Browser akzeptieren Cookies automatisch. Sie können Ihren Browser jedoch so konfigurieren, dass keine Cookies auf Ihrem Computer gespeichert werden oder stets ein Hinweis erscheint, bevor ein neuer Cookie angelegt wird. Die vollständige Deaktivierung von Cookies kann jedoch dazu führen, dass Sie nicht alle Funktionen unserer Website nutzen können.
5. Analysis Tools
Currently we do not use any analysis tools on our website, but as our website is constantly evolving, we may decide to use analysis tools in the future.
6. Social Media Plug-ins
We rely on our website on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR social plug-ins from social networks LinkedIn and Xing to make our law firm better known. The underlying commercial purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. The plug-ins do not establish direct contact from the user's browser to the providers' servers. By clicking on the respective plugin, the user is redirected to the website of the provider. We have no influence on the processing of personal data on third party websites. The responsibility for the privacy-compliant operation is to be guaranteed by the respective provider.
7. Google Maps
8. Rights of persons affected
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. Usually, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
9. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation. Would you like to exercise your right of withdrawal or opposition please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
10. Data security
REINHART Rechtsanwälte meets the legally required, technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorized access. However, we cannot guarantee complete data security when communicating by e-mail.